Monday, February 25, 2013

Peace out home slice.

Farewell for now, NYC. I swiped my metro card to get on the M train leaving a balance of $0.05. There was a man in a leather jacket who stared at me the entire ride from Marcy avenue to Herald Square.  On 34th street I deflected looks of interest and criticism, as well as one Tibetan monk. I'm hoping that is not going to give me bad Karma. In my defense he looked kind of shady or maybe like he was gonna try and sell me something. Picked up a bottle of wine that looks like it's probably going to suck and I had Gordon put a copy of Argo on my phone before I left. Now I'm on the train at the beginning of an 8 hour ride to Buffalo, N.Y. and my stomach has fInally stopped flipping with nervous anticipation.

I wonder if I will be so critical of Tibetan monks when I return.

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment