Wednesday, March 6, 2013

To my poor, poor readers,

Last night was the first time I was able to check this blog on an actual computer. I'm writing entirely from my cell phone, most of the time I'm sleep deprived and I have one eye out the window so I don't miss a thing. This is not my best writing folks.

I was assuming for the most part that no one was actually reading this except maybe my 14year old niece and my brother, but last night I saw that I've gotten over 200 views. Ahhh! These poor people who are reading this garbage!

This whole blog was really only intended to inform my loved ones of where I am in the country at any given time and what is going on while I'm there. If you stumble across this blog looking for something else, turn back now or prepare to be bored to tears!

For those of you who do know me and are looking for updates on my whereabouts, I miss you all already and, though you are so far away, I am having the time of my life.

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment